Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Leaves of Gaia!


I creep along the naked cleavages of broken spreads,
Breathing the exhausted fumes fading out in the dark,
Barren thorns wound my juice less skins on the surface,
I bleed drops of death to moist the parched graveyard!

The earth revolves to shed seasons on heart’s derma,
To bury the hollow shadows, never to resurrect again,
Let it rain on the kaput for some lovely green reasons,
I can hear the floor’s pulse, spelling adolescent sprouts!

I exist within the pores and run through the veins of life,
To slide and mount edges of creator’s creation’s design,
I find myself in every nucleus of evolution’s pigments,
To stand lonely on the wrecked ground, yet, the only one!

1 comment:

  1. Infected with the prevailing fondness out
    here for mindless pleasures

    ReplyDelete