Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Crush Box !




Crushed,
Into this square demon box called “culture”,
Smothering my vastness,
You compress the oceans to fit into that tiny box,
Lying motionlessly and lifelessly on your working desk,
And stuff the skies carelessly into such a distorted container,
That has no eyes and ears, forever a dead box,
Am being shrunken into incessant - ness of wound!

Crushed again,
When you disconnected me from my planet,
And thrown me into a condensed prison called “life”,
This never did let me breath time and verse,
So, I continually vomit the nauseating homesickness!
When you locked me in that darkness,
I screamed out for an escape, for a touch and a move,
The abrasions of fear bleeding in my eyes!

Crushed forever,
When am buried alive underneath the human “love”,
That rolls like a dice – Uncertain,
Uncertainty led to horrifying nightmares,
So, I waited…. am waiting….
For death to touch me,
And unlock my cursed existence from that paroxysm box,
So that I can fly away from the clutch of the human hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment