Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ne plus ultra!


I ascended thousand years to reach you,
With wings of pain and hunger,
For I found my heart at the pinnacle,
But at the touch of my distant whispers - “love”,
The crowns liquefied in a second,
My heart gushing down along with the streams,
Of the melting tips of longing mountains,
Neither heart nor mountains or “I” exist anymore,
The trio faded into madness and fear,
Infinite pieces of me, you and hope,
Broken by the glasses of culture and time,
The history of "Reason's" climax in ruins!

3 comments:

  1. Awsome pic, Do you have a collection of pics or you search the right one every time for every beautiful poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u jagan.
    @Stylo: I mostly search for the right pics, but in this, its the pic that inspired to write the poem. It depends...!

    ReplyDelete