Saturday, March 13, 2010

Error

Trying to locate the elapsed inspiration in past, that evoked this desire within me,
To construct a fascinating edifice whose heights may excite me in times of bitter,
Wondering at the way, my all “self” strove to build it, everyday and every second,
Competence that “hope” has given me, to nourish the spirit and also to keep it alive,
Every part of my thought and body struggled to keep the vision burning till the end,
Only dreaming away the dream, unaware of the perils that are dwelling just beside,
Those are swift enough and so immense to wither my absolute dream in a second,
And I call them dangerous, as they crushed my vision, collapsing it to the ground!

Thought that am armed strong to fight these perils to protect u, you- my only dream,
But, now I know, u r not armed, you are weak and prone to attacks that destroy life,
Even more wondered when I realized that these aren’t dwelling beside, but within u,
Even more traumatized when I found our enemy crashing out from your deep bosom,
I never knew that my foe is your guest, and I named that guest “Anger”, so erratic!
I doubt my skill now, is it deceiving? Or did it betray me? Letting the unwanted,
Creep into my Sweet dream, making my heaven, hell with its dreadful presence,
So, I wonder at its omnipresence, even in heaven, and I knew that it’s not banned!

You rejected me! As I couldn’t protect the dream, letting it collapse, my sheer inability,
You pushed me off, and there’s no space for me in your vast world, No place and am out!
But this rejection introduced me to a new world, opened new doors and paved new ways,
Returned back home, its new without your traces, fresh without your memories- my Home!
To resolve for my own “Self”, this disaster pulled me in, to explore my new discovery,
To build life from the ruins, construct my dreams again from the existing wreckage's,
You are an experience so sweet and so fragile, so delicate, yet deeply pierced my “Self”,
Still, you are not the past, Come! See my world, knock the door, and ‘am there to open!
- Deep

No comments:

Post a Comment