Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Feel - Loss

Comatose that glossed over my senses to let my “love” slip out of my hand…
Which is the venom that perfumed my secure self with cold, impassive redolence…?
Laboring to preserve my lost treasures and chattels, with my drugged assumptions…
Is the “reality” poisoned by inner ache and stained by crimson sweat from deep within?

Exploring the profound aura of my existence, only to penetrate in to the shallow origins,
Vision of hope seems blurred with images of uncertainty entwined with echoing numbness,
Painful doubts arise in indignity to melt fumingly in the air to reach your nowhere existence,
Captured in shackles of hope and life, am swelling and throbbing to escape these deadly irons.

Solicitude sinks into anxiety creeping into every vein, the hopeless flying butterflies!
Immersed in those black waters, whose vigorous waves uprooted my dreams and desires?
Breathing the wind that blew off my calm ecstasies and quite whispers in sweet times of yore!
The drained eyes are gazing into hollowness of empty nothings, are they never gonna shut?

Baptized in solitude and resurrect amidst of anguish, only to discover myself in life’s nucleus,
This dense affair with eternal, promise my heart transparent inspirations and silvery instincts,
To see the sparks of bliss in cherished heavens and let my spirit soar to the creations’ terminal,
This dream unveils itself only to liberate my curbed birth, to fly high and reach you, like a dove!

-Deep
8th November ‘09.

1 comment: