Thursday, April 8, 2010

Transition

Your presence made my psyche to open up itself,
Some transparency revealed all inner crisis of it,
To loosen my imprisoned thoughts and anxieties,
Pushed me to speak of Crush, love and religion!

Found some pieces of my torn “self” on the edge,
Swaying and bending to pick them from the ground,
Breathing and alive at night that seemed so floppy,
Striving to hold ‘em together, couldn’t fix and bind!

Those unalike fragments burst, to lie before me,
Felt the texture; so rough, vague and uneven,
Wondered at my unstable “self”, broken into pieces,
Exist here and there like the shed dry leaves!

You surely made it worth; to talk and take a walk,
To discover and realize the logic of life that’s void,
Once again to resolve my psyche that’s all ragged,
As I evolve, you became a part of my transition!

No comments:

Post a Comment