Saturday, June 5, 2010

"Butterfly"

An aromatic spirit has flew to me from the space,
It’s all scented with “past” that’s overpowering,
With wings of smile and tear, it flies around me,
In every flutter and feather, in each detailed-ness,
I see my life written and designed on the surface!

I wonder, I realize, and I discover that “feeling”,
It’s buried within me, rooted deeply; “Nostalgia”,
I see the images flashing with every wave of it,
It’s born in the space that existed in every cell,
In Every nucleus, it’s alive to fill the void-ness!

This past tenor enters my world, to conquer me,
As I submitted to it, my world is no longer mine,
Just to be an alien, to be a physical, and a mortal,
This world of fantasy rests in my every thought,
Am powerless to fly along with this, Am Human!

Am struggling to be lost, to be immersed forever,
Let the immortal take control and consume me,
To hold this sweetest reminiscence for an eternity,
Let this song be heard till I flow to merge and unite,
To float over this in my loneliest hours, detached!

It’s not human, it’s not physical, it’s just nostalgia,
That crushed me, broke in me, flooded my heart,
It’s a feeling, it’s a tear, it’s a breath, it’s a mate,
That conquered me, and am battling to reach this,
Not to be bonded and bounded, but to be dissolved!

Unlike human, this “feeling” cannot refuse me,
It flows to me whenever I feel it, flies to my heart,
May be I subjugated over, as I can feel it all around,
Right there in air, on my finger tips, in my thoughts,
Whenever I want, it just thrives and exists for me!

A nostalgic music that’s played on my loneliness,
A bond, a connect, a conquer, a battle and my “part”,
It’s an angelic aroma that overflowed my musings,
It’s a magic that flew to me and made me fly high,
A trance, a space, a feel, and a gift that perfected me!

3 comments:

  1. My dear friend sandy, I am so happy you are with me. I am almost going crazy but even this circumstance does not confuse my gratefulness to you for your attention, care, love and support. I miss you very much although we will see each other very soon. I miss and need you now as never. And… to say “I am lucky” is not enough to express how much I am fortunate to have you in my life) Thank you so much. Love you.:P :-* :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a touching poem. keep on writin..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ravi... Thank u so much da. U almost swept me off my feet...to fly like a "Butterfly" :)
    @Rocky... I will keep writing for sure :)

    ReplyDelete