Monday, December 26, 2011

Poison Sea


I suffer this disease,
Of ‘lost-love’,
Multiplying Images,
Of demolished castles,
Collide and crash,
In emptiness and absence,
Blasting each life cell,
In the aching body
That walks alone…
Towards the starless sky,
That’s lost like a corpse,
In the waterless ocean,
In the void –
Each second dies,
Like a falling star,
To the ground,
Like falling tear drop.
This pain lives forever,
This wound isn’t old,
This love becomes strange,
Each moment I die,
With anguish for the lost-love.
I stand here,
Drenched in raining pain,
In remembrance,
In wait,
I kill myself infinite times,
With dagger of your image,
I masturbate in tears,
Till my bed sink and float,
In blood and tears,
Mixed like lust and love.
Like pain and words,
I suffocate tremendously,
In Loneliness and Love,
This night I stare,
At the vast sky,
Wondering if u were der,
Unreachable to love.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...it's really shows the pain 4 the missed one...it's a mirror of my thoughts 4an angle...

    ReplyDelete