Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Death and Me.


Bless me with love,
Not to love is ‘death’,
But, to love is also ‘death’.
So, I drag myself close in bed,
As my prayers shower back,
Like the ruins of greatest empires.

When war is the condition,
When silence is the fruit,
When ‘love’ becomes an out-caste,
Life attains its meaning in death.

So, I longed endlessly for its touch.
My suffering began to flourish – in ‘death’.

Death sleeps beside me each night,
So intimate and so close lover,
I suck its breasts in pain,
I discover infinite orgasms,
In floating tears…flowing,
This death becomes one with me,
Deep inside of me, I discover…
Love, “Death’ is your other name!”

God, ‘death’ is your precious blessing!

1 comment:

  1. Wen v really miss something(some1), the love towards it may even lead to our death...waiting 4 it....

    ReplyDelete