Saturday, August 14, 2010

The light didn’t last for long…


You breeze in,
Aerating the shivery kindles
Of my lorn and torn existence,
I Blaze with love at your touch,
It’s the ecstatic moment,
The heavenly fraction of time,
Sweeping away my darkness!

I couldn’t freeze time,
It’s moving like the floating sea,
Whose waves wash away all dreams,
The treacherous “time” betrayed me,
The earth’s still revolving,
and you move…
-away from me; breezing out!

I burn and melt,
Like the faint wax,
That’s spread on the empty floor!
I feel like am evaporating,
My pain being condensed in the air,
into droplets – tears,
I rain on the hollow shadows!

You are an evanescent dream,
You just passed by,
But you touched me magically,
I may not see you now,
But, with every sweep of air,
I feel you,
I close my eyes…and you breeze in!

No comments:

Post a Comment